Wednesday 28 September 2016

Best Burgers In Sydney ??

Bar Luca, Sydney CBD

Review by Andrew Green

Dish: Blame Canada burger and fries 
Restaurant name: Bar Luca
Location: 52 Phillip St, Sydney, 2000
Price: $20

Another Blog another Burger. After hearing nothing but positive reviews online i had to see
what all the hype was around Sydney's Bar Luca. Lets just say wow.... i was not disappointed.
I dug my face into a Blame Canada burger, a cheeseburger with added bacon and a special sauce that lived up to its name.
The bun was spongy and wasn't overly sweet. I could not fault this burger, the patty was juicy and thick and the bacon was crisp and broke when i bit into it.
Moving onto the fries and my expectations where once again met. Crisp, thin cut fries and a large serving as well. The atmosphere was class as well, everyone in there was enjoying their meals and the staff always seemed to be buzzing around.

Overall Bar Luca has sky rocketed to my favourite Burger Joint and i am keen to get down there again soon, to indulge in the rest of their menu. Don't just take my word for it though, try it out for yourself and like myself, i'm sure you will not be disappoin
ted. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment